shop Contributors Style  DIY Inspiration  Home Decor

Feelin' Fabulous Friday: Blogger Guest Mary B.



Happy Friday, friends! I have a treat for you today! 

You may remember my sudden earth-shattering revelation from two weeks ago regarding Friday style (I am a true genius). While I do love pulling fabulous pieces from my own closet, there's not much I love more than hearing from other women who also feel fabulous in a great outfit. So, imagine my excitement when I received a lovely Facebook message from Mary B. with a link to her Fabulous Friday style. Her denim-inspired outfit was worn on a Friday evening date with her husband. I love the white heels for a retro vibe paired with that great red lipstick. I mean let's face it, a red lip makes everything better.

Feelin' fabulous? Share it with us! 

xo,
gracie b.




gracie b. unique and whimsical, dresses, clothing and accessories

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Grace! Have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete