Happy Turkey Week, friends! I am beyond thrilled that Thanksgiving is only two days away, so in honor of the upcoming holiday, and the shopping extravaganza that will ensue immediately thereafter, I have an exciting post to share.
Today is Part I of our Holiday Shopping Guide. Over the next several weeks we will dissect shopping for some of the "hardest-to-buy-for" people. If you have ideas, or if there are peeps in your circle that you'd like to know about, please send your questions my way!
Today, we are starting with my favorite, The Fashionista. Everyone has one in their family, whether it is your daughter, a niece, or maybe even yourself and you need ideas to give to your family and friends. Regardless, the Fashionista can be slightly intimidating to buy for because she already owns everything! So, I've put together some of my top picks for this girl. These are all of-the-moment trends that she is already drooling over.
- Gold bangles, rings & wrap bracelets: she can layer these with her watch and other jewelry, and it won't break the bank to purchase! I love this, these or these.
- Chevron: this retro-print has come back in a huge way this season and even if she already has it in her closet, she wants more! If you're hesitant on buying her clothing, you could grab cute chevron home decor instead. She'll love it too! I love these pillows and this chair is a-ma-zing!
- South West Inspired Sweater: cozy sweaters with big southwestern-inspired prints are huge right now. She'll wear it all winter long and think of how sweet you are for buying it for her. This one is great because it's baggy and no buttons means the sizing is forgiving even if you are worried about what size to purchase.
- Bubble necklace: take one look at Pinterest under Women's Fashion and you'll see this necklace all over the place. It's a great statement piece that will continue on through Spring '13. Multiple color options to choose from here.
- Burgundy: burgundy is the new black this season and this feather skirt is such a fun way to wear it! If this is more than you want to spend on your fashionista, go for burgundy in a nail polish instead. I absolutely love this shade!
So, there you go! Check back next week for tips on shopping for The Entertainer.