shop Contributors Style  DIY Inspiration  Home Decor

gracie b. across the web!



There have been some busy, busy bees around the boutique these days (get it, bee, as in gracie b....okay, that was a bad joke).  Anyway, word is getting out, business is picking up and sites across the web are helping spread the news about the beautiful things gracie b. has to offer! And, I could use not be more thrilled!


Here is a link to a beautiful little post that appeared on Dilly Dallas on Friday. I found Dallas' blog about 2-3 years ago and have been hooked ever since. Her style is so much like mine: feminine and classic, but with a modern twist.  I just love it, and I'm sure you will too!


And, while we're bragging, I have to brag a little about our PR help from the talented Isa Maria Seminega of Noisette Marketing. Isa has been so amazing to work with over the last three months. With new product constantly coming in, local fairs to attend, and a few other things I can't tell you about just yet :).... I have had very little time to stay on top of marketing.  But, Isa has been so fantastic to work with, doing all the research, contacting bloggers, and getting the gracie b. name out there.


So, a huge thanks to everyone who has supported shopgracieb.com so far!  It's been a fun journey that just keeps getting more exciting :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I stopped in at The Hub today and really liked some of your purses/clutches. I wondered if you had any others for sale and what all patterns & sizes that you make. I love the burlap straps/handles - very cool!
    Thank you,
    Sarah
    sanoeth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete