shop Contributors Style  DIY Inspiration  Home Decor

This just in: gracie b. is now at The Hub!


About a month ago, I kind of told you that I had some exciting news coming up that I couldn't share quite yet.  Well, I am happy to say that I can finally share my exciting news... gracie b. can now be found at The Hub of Topeka!


For those of you not familiar with The Hub, it is a great little collective boutique located in Fairlawn Plaza at 21st and Fairlawn.  The Hub features one-of-a-kind clothing, accessories and home decor from a variety of small, independently owned nearby boutiques.  While the above is not the best photo I've ever taken, I was so excited to share my good news that I snapped a quick picture with my iPhone after I set up last weekend!


So, please come visit and share with a friend!


xo,
gracie b.

No comments:

Post a Comment