shop Contributors Style  DIY Inspiration  Home Decor

It's not quite over...



I have always been a little (a lot) impatient, so transitioning between seasons is a slightly difficult time for me. All the new styles of the upcoming season look so bright and shiny and new, I just can't wait to try them all out! So, I have been working to remind myself to savor what I have. The last remaining weeks (or months, depending on where you live) of warm weather means enjoying dresses without tights, wearing all those beautiful sandals you've purchased, and enjoying a beer while grilling out with friends and family.  In honor of the fact that summer is not quite over, here is a selection of wonderful items that will surely help you enjoy this transition :) 


Classic Maxi Drapped Long Dress
Boyfriend White Buttondown w/ Eggshell Blue Linen Poppy Pin
Fabric Flower Headband
Spring Awakening Maxi Dress
Gray and White Damask Satchel

No comments:

Post a Comment