shop Contributors Style  DIY Inspiration  Home Decor

Top Drugstore Beauty Products

Picking up last minute beauty products when on-the-go or on vacation is a lot easier with these top drug store beauty products! 

I don't know if this has ever happened to you, but a few years ago I was caught off guard when trying to get through airport security. I didn't know at the time that I couldn't have certain beauty products in my carry-on baggage (I learned that lesson the hard way) and ended up having ALL of my beauty products confiscated. I'm ashamed to say that I did actually cry a little bit. But the good news is, I was able to pick up amazing beauty products at a local drug store and was pleasantly surprised to discover that many of these products were just as good and cheaper than most the expensive name brand items I used. 

Years later, I actually still prefer many of these products over ones found in major retailers like Sephora. The savings add up. You don't have to spend a ton of money on beauty products to get amazing results. 

With that said, I hope you never have all your beauty products confiscated by TSA, but if you do, just head over to your local drug store and look for these items to get you through. 

I hope you love these drug store finds as much as I do!

1. CoverGirl Smoothers Tinted Moisture BB Cream - Walgreens $7.79

 

2. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Pink Frosting - Walgreens $8.49

3. e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color - Walgreens $2.70


4. Yes To Cucumbers Cool Lovin' Facial Kit - Walgreens $19.99

 
 

5. Rimmel Volume Lash Scandaleyes Mascara - Walgreens $6.29

 
 

6. L'Oreal Studio Secrets Color Smokes Eye Shadow - Walgreens $7.99

 
 

7. Almay Wake Up Wake Up Eyeliner + Highlighter Pencil - Walgreens $8.99

 
 8. Got 2b Rockin' It Dry Shampoo Encore Fresh - Walgreens $5.29
 

   
Trisha and Jessica are cousins, South Florida natives and the blogging duo behind Stuff I Love Blog. These ladies strive to help consumers cut out the clutter in their lives by introducing them to amazing products that have been tried and tested. Need to know if that new brand you're considering buying is worth your money? Better check with these gals first!

No comments:

Post a Comment