shop Contributors Style  DIY Inspiration  Home Decor

Movin' On Up

New floor space with area rug, signs and displays

Friends, I have fantastic news to share! As of last Friday, gracie b. has officially expanded into a larger space at The Hub. I cannot tell you how excited I am, and thankful, to finally have all of the new inventory settled into the shop. And, I have to say that I am very pleased with the result. If you are in the Topeka/Southeastern Kansas area, please stop by! If not, don't fret! All of the new clothing and accessories can be found on the website. 

Happy Shopping!

xo, gracie b.

Newest items displayed on mannequins nestled behind the brand new accessories table

Loving how the accessories table turned out, and equally as excited about the burlap table runner (tutorial to follow)

A few of the newest items to hit gracie b. 




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm sure it feels great to be able to expand.

    ReplyDelete